May this be a blessing from the Lord for 2015 for you and your loved ones:
‘May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord smile down on you and show you his kindness.
May the Lord answer your prayers and give you peace.’
What you have just read is the desire and purpose of God for every South African and the rest of the world. God’s greatest desire is to reconcile sinners unto Himself and this He did when His Son died a most painful death on The Cross in the place of sinners for their sin. Christ’s death on The Cross is the act of reconciliation that makes sinners free from sin, allowing them to make peace with God. To us who have made peace with God, the ministry of reconciliation has been given to plead with sinners to be reconciled with God – 2 Corinthians 5:17-21. The time has arrived for reconciliation to take place between God and man.
The Lord has opened the door for the 12 September 2015, at FNB stadium in Soweto. Angus is fearfully joyful (Mat 28:8) that such a wide door has opened and realises that this event can only take place with much prayer and fasting. There are also many other events happening this year which the Lord has called us to.
At this stage I would like to make a few suggestions that can be considered for prayer:
- Thank the Lord for opening this door and ask that no man be able to shut it.
- Tell your family, friends, believers and unbelievers
- Start now to make arrangements for yourself to attend these events and to invite others.
- Consider hiring a passenger carrier/s for 10 or more persons.
- Start a monthly prayer meeting at your home to pray for these events.
- Encourage fellow believers, family and friends to pray and start a prayer meeting at their home, office or workplace.
- Make a clear note of the dates, 12 September 2015
- Consider passing this prayer letter on.
- Follow updates on www.angusbuchan.co.za.
- This is an event for ALL people who have not yet reconciled with Jesus as Lord and Saviour and experienced the real love of God through rebirth.
Angus will also be ministering at various venues in Brazil from 29 January to 6 February 2015. This is an extremely hot period and our brother will need extra protection against heat exhaustion. Please also pray for good health, bodily strength and clarity of voice, safe flights and overland journeys. Ask the Holy Spirit for His fullness, inspiration, anointing and revelation.
I will keep you posted of Angus’s needs and ministry in the next prayer letter.
May He keep you and inspire you.